CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENADY!

Where has the time gone?! I can't believe my baby turned 6 years old today. I was looking through her pictures today and missing all the little years. Yes, it makes me miss having a baby. Luckily i have lots of sisters who have babies i can love and send home. Anyways, Kenady has definitely kept us on our toes. She has that spunky, sassy personality. She's also known as the terminator in our house because she can destroy things within a matter of minutes. I thought maybe she would grow out of this but just the other day she decided to carve a couple of K's into my beautiful coffee table. URGH!! She does have that sweet soft side to her that i love. She is always up for a cuddle or to give me a foot rub or brush my hair and do some funky hair do just in time to go pick the boys up from school.(stewart loves that) She has been my little 24/7 buddy for the last 6 years. I can't believe she will be going to 1st grade this fall. Whatever will i do with all my time?! I love her and i'm so glad she was sent to our family. Happy Birthday KK!













This is Kenady with her new bike and her lovely Sharpay sunglasses! What a Diva!!






6 comments:

  1. I love her! Happy Birthday Kenady! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my little kk. i love the baby pictures you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kenady!!! Her baby pics are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw her playing at the park yesterday and was thinking to myself that she looked so grown up all of a sudden! 6...wow!! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sass! I love it. Happy birthday Kenady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. robyn, i have never seen her cute baby pictures! WOW! what a doll baby! Happy Birthday miss kenady!

    ReplyDelete