CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Swimming in April?!


For the last few weeks Logan has been begging me to go swimming. I keep trying to explain to him that even though the weather has been warm for a few days the pool temp is not warm yet but the begging still continues. I decided i had had enough and said, "ok go put your swimsuit on. We are going swimming." Kenady decided she wanted to be included also so off we went to grandma and grandpa mohlers house to prove to my children it was to cold. We'll my plan backfired. I had forgotten that children adapt to things better than adults. I remember being a kid and not having the cold or the heat bother me and now I can not imagine trying to get in the water this early in the year. I have a hard time in june and july! Oh to be a kid again! They had so much fun and i had to pry them out of the pool. I guess we better go buy some swimsuits! Logan and Kenady have also started a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment