CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sew Cute!!

I found this cute skirt on Heather Baileys website. She has made this cute skirt with her new fabrics, which i love. They are so bright and fun. She had the pattern for the skirt that you could download so i decided to give it a try. I found her fabrics at the Quiltique shop. The skirt was so fun and easy to make i'm ready to make another.
I asked Kenady if i could take a couple of shots of her in her new skirt and of course she was up for it. She is so funny to take pictures of because she really gets into it and when you are finished she will say "Just a few more, please?!" so we have about 30 pictures of her posing in her skirt, but i thought 2 would be o.k. for my blog! Needless to say she can't wait for church on Sunday!




5 comments:

  1. wowwww...major cuteness!! poor, poor piper. she doesn't have a mom who can sew cute skirts :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I wish I could sew. You think with all the girls I have I would have learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great!!! I need lessons. And Kenday... it's no wonder Maddox is in love with her. She is just too cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you for hire?? That is so dang cute!! And so is Kenady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is adorable. I totally want one.

    ReplyDelete