CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stewart and Logan got on me this morning because they aren't on my list of bloggers anymore. I took them off because a few months ago they said they weren't going to blog anymore. They have both been blogging alot lately so i told them i would add them back on and let everyone know they are back in business. Also for those of you who have private blogs i am sad to say i don't have you listed anymore because everytime i try to put your password in and open it my computer freezes up on me. I don't know why this is happening but it is really frustrating because i have to shut the whole computer down and start it back up. It's not just one blog but all of them. I am really sad because i don't get to see what is going on in everyone's lifes anymore. Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment