CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

CUTE IN CAPS





For the longest time Logan has been wanting a Fidora hat. He has been asking me for months, mainly because Stewart has one. I keep putting it off because i am not a big fan of Fidora's, but i was feeling kind of bad for him this afternoon because Travis and Stewart went shooting and Logan was so upset about it i think the whole neighborhood heard him crying up in his room. I decided that buying him the hat would be just the ticket to make everything better. I took him to the store and he was all set to buy the ugly hat until he saw these cute caps. I love these hats and i am so glad they are coming back in style. He didn't need much persuading but he ended up with the cap instead of a Fidora! YEAH! Now if i could just talk stewart out of wearing his hat!


My mom sent me these pictures of my Dad when he was a boy. They remind me alot of Logan and he's even got on his cute cap! He was such a cute boy!






4 comments:

  1. wow - i never really thought about logan looking like dad, but that pic of them both with their caps on they look a lot alike! i'm glad he didn't get the fidora too. sorry stew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! He really does look a lot like your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so much alike! Love the pictures of your Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete