CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

My broken car


This will be my car for the next week. I was in an accident a few days ago in stewart's school parking lot. I have always hated driving that boy to and from school because it is chaos over there. People are in such a hurry and it seems like the parents are all in foul moods. Our plan was that he would ride his bike this year but his pedal on one side is broken. We definitly have to get that bike fixed. Anyways, i was in line to get out of the parking lot and the lady behind me thought she was in a bigger hurry then the rest of us and tried to go around me in her big escalade. I could see she wasn't going to have enough room and she ran into my back bumper and the back side of my car and broke my back light. Fortunately she had insurance and my car is on its way to looking normal again but i am stuck driving this small car for the next week. i asked for a small suv and the guy said he would have one for me. Does this look like a small suv? Stewart keeps saying "This car is so small, if someone hits us we are all going to die". Can you tell we aren't used to being in small cars! It will be nice to get my car back. This one is nice but its a rental so it stinks inside. Got to love smokers!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer at leat she had insurance. I bet she felt a little silly trying to pass you and then caused an accident.

    ReplyDelete