CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

September Sleepover @ Grandma & Grandpa's house

This was some of our fun this weekend. We had a sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa Mohler's house. We all had a great time just hanging out together. Friday night we had pizza, played games and watched movies and stayed up way past our bedtimes. Saturday we woke up to a big breakfast Grandma made for everyone and we went swimming. I didn't do a very good job of getting pictures this time but i did get a few out at the pool so i made a little collage of some of the fun! Stewart is not in one picture. He brought his friend Caleb and i think i saw them once the whole time we were their. The kids all had alot of fun and didn't want to leave. It's a fun tradition i hope we can do every year! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that pool :) looks like a lot of family fun :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented on this post a couple of days ago?? hmm... Well, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to steal your pictures for my post?? You were good to have your camera there!

    ReplyDelete